Winter’s coming….a time for turning inward, for self-nurturing and reflection. A time to connect with your inner light. Join us for a heartfelt journey to your authentic self, through the 6-week Soul Coaching® Program
FACILITATED BY: MARY DIXON, LLB, CSC, NLP, CPIA
- 6-Session Soul Coaching® (Group) Program
- Location: We Are One Farm, Newcombville, NS
- 6 THURSDAY EVENINGS 6:30-9:00 p.m.
- DATES: THURSDAYS January 9, 16, 23, 30, February 6, 13 2014.
- $287 (includes 15% HST)
- includes book, materials, experiences, refreshments & more, details below)
- EARLY BOOKING DEAL: Save $35 (only $252 incl. tax) if PAID in FULL by Midnight Sunday, December 15 th!!
- Additional MARY’S BIRTHDAY BONUS! Any registration booked and paid by Mary’s birthday (Dec. 15th, 2013) will also receive either a free oracle card session or introductory coaching session!
- Final registration deadline, Monday, January 6 , 2014, min. 50% due on registration, balance due at first class.
~Is something “missing” from your life?
~Are you searching for a vision or sense of purpose?
~Feeling stuck in unproductive patterns?
~Wanting to learn ways to feel more fulfilled daily?
This engaging exploration of your life and it’s meaning will help you learn to…
~Find a deep feeling of calm
~Get clear about what’s important to you
~Discover a sense of purpose for your life
~Learn to appreciate the sacred in every day
This engaging program helps you step into your power by clearing you of the mental, emotional & physical clutter that can keep you stuck, and helps you examine your life, values and desires in an enjoyable and profound way. Mary Dixon as your Soul Coach offers warmth, humour & compassion to create safe and sacred space to explore who you are.
Connect with the elements of Air, Water, Fire & Earth through weekly themed activities and group Soul Journeys (guided meditations), as we bring the corresponding Mental, Emotional, Spiritual and Physical parts of ourselves back into balance.
You’ll rejuvenate your spirit, find clarity, get in touch with your Higher Self and spiritual helpers, and set a new vision for a wonderful future! As you begin to see the sacred in everyday life you’ll unlock your potential for finding more joy!
Please refer to the 28-Day Core Program information on this site for background info on the program or go to soul-coaching.com for info on Soul Coaching® generally.
Although the core of the program covers daily exercises for 28 days, we will have our first session together a week before to introduce you to the materials and to each other and start the process, actually having 5 weekly meetings plus a 6th wrap-up and review meeting with a special visioning exercise and celebration!
The SCHEDULE of in-person group classes will be: (ending time approx., count on 2.5 hours)
- Thursday Jan. 9, 6:30-9:00 p.m. – Introduction to the 28-day program, providing materials, getting to know each other, a guided meditation and begin the first exploration.
- Thursday, Jan. 16, 6:30-9:00 – Begin Air Week
- Thursday, Jan. 23, 6:30-9:00 – Begin Water Week
- Thursday, Jan. 30, 6:30-9:00 – Begin Fire Week
- Thursday, Feb. 6, 6:30-9:00 – Begin Earth Week
- Thursday, Feb. 13, 6:00pm – ? Wrap-up meeting & celebration for participants: Review, visioning exercise, discussing your Quest and potluck dinner!
COURSE FEE: Includes 6 in-person group classes, the book “Soul Coaching” by Denise Linn, most materials for projects and light refreshments (coffee, tea, water, snacks), Members only Facebook Group contact and email contact & follow-up, plus more: $287 (includes 15% HST)
Pre-registration is required by Monday Jan. 6th with a 50% deposit, balance due at the first session. EMAIL Mary to register or call 530-3222. Minimum 3 – Maximum 6 participants. Deposit is refundable if course does not go ahead, minimum 3 participants.
EARLY BOOKING SPECIAL: Book and PAY IN FULL on or before midnight, SUNDAY DECEMBER 15th and get $35 OFF ! You pay only $252 (including tax.)
LOCATION: We Are One Farm, #4058 Hwy. 325, Newcombville, Nova Scotia. From the #103 provincial highway at Bridgewater Exit #13, we are 6.3 kms north/inland of the exit. There are signs for Wileville and Kejimkujik National Park at the exit. Newcombville is the next community from Wileville. Look for the purple mailbox with Dixon-Howell and our new sign with the Chakra butterfly logo on it on your right, and follow the lane up to the green house on the hill.